Kurs został dodany do koszyka
Global and complex supply chain pose diverse challenges when it comes to complying with human rights and environmental protection obligations. In this E-learning you will get an overview of the requirements that the Supply Chain due Diligence Act (LkSG) brings with it for the companies affected by law, but also for companies in the supply chain. Furthermore, you will learn how to implement the due diligence process in eight steps.
Who should attend?
This course is specially designed for everyone involved in the sustainability process and procurement process, especially from the areas of purchasing, quality, import, marketing, communication, controlling, corporate strategy and others.
In this course you will gain following key benefits:
- Understand what are the requirements of the Supply Chain due Diligence Act, no matter if you are a company affected directly by law or supplier in the supply chain
- Learn how to implement the due diligence process in 8 steps
- Learn about legal and social requirements related to the due diligence and responsibility in the supply chain
- Contents of the LkSG and associated duties of care
- The 8 steps of the due diligence process
- What does the LkSG mean for suppliers?
- What are the EU requirements?
The course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, animations, and other interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
Duration: 60 minutes