Kurs został dodany do koszyka
As demand increases, environmentally friendly green hydrogen is becoming a cornerstone of sustainability. The catch, however, is that global sustainability standards for the entire hydrogen supply chain are still to be established. Green hydrogen and sustainability are closely linked because it is produced from renewable energy sources, such as wind or solar power. Learn more about EU and global certification options, paving the way for eco-friendly production and continued market growth. Walk through the Mass Balance and Book & Claim approaches and understand the different certification standards, such as our TÜV SÜD Standard CMS 70 “GreenHydrogen”. Discover the many types of proofs available to ensure the sustainability of green hydrogen supply. Furthermore, get insight into the certification schemes pertinent to gaining market entry, comprehend the certification procedure, become familiar with the voluntary schemes within the European Union, and learn about the global standards.
Who should attend?
This course is specially designed for Auditors, project developers, hydrogen producers, authorities, certification bodies, gas suppliers, traders, companies with certification request and end-users.
- This training will show you how green hydrogen can contribute towards a carbon-free and sustainable future and how green hydrogen can be certified.
- You will learn how the certification process is set up in general and who the involved parties are.
- The green hydrogen training certification can be achieved at any flexible time on your computer.
- You will gain insight into recent developments in this sector based on the knowledge and many years of experience of our TÜV SÜD experts.
- Definition of green hydrogen
- Green hydrogen from a perspective of sustainability
- Selling options for green hydrogen worldwide
- Differences between Energy Attribute Certificates (EAC) and Proofs of Sustainability (PoS)
- Certification standards and international schemes
- Steps to certification
- Red II Compatibility (EU Voluntary Schemes for RFNBO)
Self-paced, Flash cards, Video, Quizzes/Interaction